Dry cleaning of textile
When you need to clean your textile effectively, preserving a color, a shape and a texture, leave it to LookA BIO DRY CLEANING. We will return the perfect condition of any clothes: jackets, shirts, trousers, suits, dresses, skirts, blouses, shorts, raglans and sweaters. Moreover, we will clean textile bags, tablecloths, curtains, children's toys and much more.
Our dry cleaning works with different types of fabrics and we are able to remove any type of filth. If your clothes are made of cotton, viscose, linen as well as there are some appliqués, beads, embroidery or rhinestones on your clothes, such items can not be washed in an ordinary washing machine. Evening and cocktail dresses as well as products made of cashmere, wool or silk require a special and the most delicate approach. If you try to wash the clothes by your own, you can damage them hopelessly.
How does the perfect cleaning of textile look like in our hands?
- Total stain removal, gentle effect.
- Colored fabrics retain their color completely. White color will not get an extraneous shade.
- Strict adherence to temperature conditions and machine steaming.
- Preservation of all buttons, decorative elements, collar stays.
- Accurate and flawless ironing of each item of clothing, including collar and cuffs.
- Minor repairs if necessary.
- Quality control of cleaning and pressing.
- Individual packaging of ready-to-issue items. This will keep them in a perfect condition even during trips.
LookA BIO DRY CLEANING has an effective strategy for cleaning of delicate items. It consists of the following stages:
- Cleaning of textile from dirt and dust mechanically or manually.
- Check of accessories resistance to the detergents.
- Analysis of fabric composition and filth.
- Selection of the detergents that will cope with the task in the best way.
LookA BIO DRY CLEANING performs the high-quality cleaning of an outerwear, including puffer jackets, characterized by a special capriciousness. Do not experiment on your clothes and leave them to the professionals.