Fur dry cleaning
Although, fur is a beautiful natural material, it is not so easy to take care of it. In order to keep it perfectly clean, smooth, soft and shiny, you need to take care of it in a regular and correct way. At home it is almost impossible to cope with this task because fur products require using of specialized detergents, a professional equipment and experience.
LookA BIO DRY CLEANING will carry out the effective and safe cleaning of the most delicate fur products. Our experts return the impeccable cleanliness and guarantee the safety of the original look of fur coats, gilets and other fur items.
The "correct" dry cleaning of fur coat includes:
- Extremely careful, but effective stains removal of different origin.
- Delicate fur care.
- Anti moth treatment.
- Steaming with the use of special equipment.
- Safety of all functional and decorative elements, such as buttons, zippers, jewelry, etc.
- Individual packaging of the clean product that is ready to be returned return to a customer.
- Minor repairs, if necessary.
The cost of fur coat dry cleaning will depend on several characteristics: the item length, fur category and if there is a hood or not.
Our experts carry out the cleaning of any fur:
- First category – goat, nutria, karakul, mink, opossum, kolinsky, dog, beaver, muskrat, wolf, raccoon, arctic fox, beaver lamb fur, bear, rabbit, sheared beaver, fox.
- Second category – lynx, chinchilla, sable, weasel, ermine.
LookA BIO DRY CLEANING uses all its resources to keep the cleanness and attractive look of your fur products.